Is r9k elsa done? Like DONE? What whahsbshansksn :o
Why wasn’t I informed. Jk but yes something to read! *Q*
ANONYMOUS TIME!!!! (or ask in character!)
- HYE have you ever?
- FMK fuck marry kill
- KHC kiss hug cuddle
- NML a night, a month or for life?
- AMA ask me anything
- HON hot or not?
- WWY well would you?
- WYR would you rather?
- TOD truth or dare?
- SMW ship me with?
- TOT this or that?
- WIS who I ship? (with myself, or with others — specify)or anything else hilariously entertaining you can think of!
Let’s see if girls run Tumblr :)
1) Sexuality?- Lesbian! :D
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?- Jennifer Lawrence, even seeing her would be like heaven.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Dark Horse Previews-
*(check with your retailer for participation and availability-not all titles may be available from all participating retailers.)
4) What do you think about most?
Drawing I think. Haha (addict here)
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Huh… I haven’t had any, but the last one I got was something like “ok Im coming” from my sister.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With, it’d be odd to not have any on.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
My animal noises, such as barking and meowing. Apparently I’m good at it.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are amazing boys are amazing too??
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope! But I’ve had some people sing me something! (You know who you are!) ;D
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I believe yesterday in my moms jeep, we were listening to some classic rock.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Hmm. None that I can think of. Maybe getting stared at??
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
Christian (believe it or not.)
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking/riding a bike to a store, just to have some alone time, or playing a game with my brothers and sisters.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it.
Behind, I don’t like pictures very much, and I like to take picture of events and scenery.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Mgg… Marina and the Diamonds? (I don’t know much bands..)
17) What was the last lie you told?
That I didn’t take her money hehe…
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
My URL? Appletopfp means: Apple top frozen pie.
I think it was probably because I thought the apple top part sounded cute, and the frozen part for the disney movie frozen and pie because I like pie. Nothing special XD
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness? Maybe food. I have this problem where i eat and I’m not hungry. It’s horrible. Or the fact that I get tired easily. And my greatest strength may be my drawing skills?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Hum. I don’t really have any, but I think Jlaw is pretty and awesome, scarlet johansson is also very pretty. Oh yes and Olivia Wilde.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I growl and swear a lot? Um. I also tend to be kind of violent when pushed to the limits like I hit things. But I don’t angry much. Just irritated.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
MLP figures, Necklaces, stickers, Mario gatcha key chains, small figurines from Gatcha machines, art books, and frozen Merch.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone. I hate my face to be seen, and my voice is deep and weird too.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I suppose, yes, I don’t like how I was as a kid. I believe I have matured greatly.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Sound I hate? An angered persons voice. And the sound I love? I love the sound of laughter, and rain too.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if the world will end in the next ten years?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I believe in ghosts and aliens. Own experiences made me believe.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm I touched a small wooden table I made.
Left hand I touched my sisters really old baby quilt blanket.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Recent rain falling, I’m beside a window.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Hm. I can’t think of any.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Uhm… I don’t know much. Micheal buble?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To live, love and pass it on.
36) Define Art.
It’s a bit of everything, it doesn’t matter how it looks, as long as it was made from someone’s hand, and crafted for their enjoyment.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Not really. But sometimes it comes.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
Cloudy, slightly cold breezy air, and occasional rain.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
No, I’m afraid I don’t. But I’ve been in a “crash”, dad ran off the road.
41) What was the last book you read?
The Hunger Games! OTL
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
… Used to, but it gives me a horrible headache.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Rainbow, Ray, monkey, baema, Ranma, raema-bobaema, big foot, jerk.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Maleficent (in the theatres), haunting in Connecticut (on T.V)
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I dropped a metal tin roof on my big right toe, cutting in open, was pretty deep. I don’t get hurt often.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Yes. I’d never catch one with my hands though.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Frozen, food (I can’t help but eat and draw frozen pics)
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I believe I had, but they were never told to me, people always would spread junk about one another in my old school, and the whole school seemed to hate me and my brothers and sisters, never knew why.
50) Do you believe in magic?
Yes, but I believe it’s not used for good.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes and no. I have to forgive people, a grudge only hurts yourself.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I’m a huge spender of money, i buy a lot of things. I wish I was a saver, although I save better when I know I want something online or when I’m going on a trip.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Western Family Cola can pop. OTL
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Nope, single and have been for about 3 years.
57) How many relationships have you had?
2 that were official and one where we were just, yeah.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
I cannot, I wish I could though hehe.
59) Where were you yesterday?
I was in my brothers room, outside in the back with my dads horse, and our cat. At a local store/office. Mostly In my house.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My brothers freezie. Haha
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope. I usually don’t wear socks indoors. (At my own house)
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Hm, I love cats.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don’t have any, since I don’t know how to do that, wish I did though…
64) Where is your best friend?
In a town 5 hours away from me… :(
65) Spit or swallow?(;
Ah, okay, I know now. Um… I think I’d spit, but who knows…
66) What is your heritage?
I have no idea, maybe that I’ll live and draw for eternity. Jk
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I believe I was running away from a truck and car, and hanging around my local store to get WiFi, or I was watching scary videos on YouTube with my brothers haha
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
I don’t know. I don’t think he really has one.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Perhaps… Curiosity is a bad thing… OTL
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I think so, I like to talk about problems with people, and I like to talk about things that bother me too.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I’d save the dog as fast as I could, and try to get to work as soon as possible, even if I’m soaked.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A). I do tell everyone I’m going to die.
B). I would hang out with my family and friends as much as possible, and destroy some things of mine that I’d prefer not to be seen.
C). I would be afraid, I would like to do many things in life still, and with the average amount of time a human lives nowadays, it still doesn’t seem like enough time.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Love. I’d like love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
I can’t say there really is any. But I do like songs by CCR. It’s nostalgic.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
Mgg. I’m not sure but my home digits are 3560
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Mutual and fair treatment, understanding and true love.
77) How can I win your heart?
Just bing generally nice, and not judgmental, I can’t say I like judgement. I love people who laugh and smile a lot, and people I can help too.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I believe so, some find that their creativity comes from their insanity, of we were all “sane” I think that it would be bland.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
He fact that I told some people my Sexuality. I was in dark times, and I think that it helped me out, I felt a bit trapped.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
8-8 and a half.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
My name and the die I was born, and the day I died. And perhaps something like- Love is important, and it’s one thing I held onto. (Omg I’m so lame)
82) What is your favorite word?
I think I like a made up word i made- Katangalang… It means fruit. Haha
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Young the Giant- I got.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Rainbow! -more “specific” is Blue.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Still that picture that Clamatorist Drew me for my birthday! I was planning on changing it but I love it so much.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
This is a hard question. It’s between Justin bieber and Obama (I’m sorry, I have my reasons)
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
If I’ve ever done anything that is really bad?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
I’d probably scream and prey. Hoping they’d go away.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Haha okay, I’d like to have the power to control time.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Maybe when I went on a vacation thingy with my family, the happy moments were fun.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
……… When someone I knew was abusive……..
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I wouldn’t. No. I couldn’t. Um… No, I’m sorry I can’t!
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Japan. I’ve always wanted to go there, seems amazing.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Nope, I’ve never.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Nope. Maybe when I was a baby.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I think I’ve answered this, I said something like “everyone should be treated equally, no matter what they may believe in, not everyone will be the same” _____________ Sorry for the really long post!
Gawrsh. Thanks a lot! :’)